By enrolling in a course on Al Akhawayn Online Courses, you are joining a special worldwide community of learners. The aspiration of Al Akhawayn Online Courses is to provide anyone in the world who has the motivation and ability to engage coursework from Al Akhawayn University and the other Members providing courses on the Site the opportunity to attain the best educational experience that internet technology enables. You are part of the community who will help Al Akhawayn Online Courses achieve this goal.
Al Akhawayn Online Courses depends upon your motivation to learn the material and to do so with honesty. In order to participate in Al Akhawayn Online Courses, you must agree to the Honor Code below and any additional terms specific to a class. This Honor Code, and any additional terms, will be posted on each class website.
Al Akhawayn Online Courses HONOR CODE PLEDGE
By enrolling in an Al Akhawayn Online Courses course, I agree that I will:
- Complete all mid-terms and final exams with my own work and only my own work. I will not submit the work of any other person.
- Maintain only one user account and not let anyone else use my username and/or password.
- Not engage in any activity that would dishonestly improve my results, or improve or hurt the results of others.
- Not post answers to problems that are being used to assess student performance.
Unless otherwise indicated by the instructor of an Al Akhawayn Online Courses course, learners on Al Akhawayn Online Courses are encouraged to:
- Collaborate with others on the lecture videos, exercises, homework and labs.
- Discuss with others general concepts and materials in each course.
- Present ideas and written work to fellow Al Akhawayn Online Courses learners or others for comment or criticism.
CHANGING THE HONOR CODE
Please note that we review and may make changes to this Honor Code from time to time. Any changes to this Honor Code will be effective immediately upon posting on this page, with an updated effective date. By accessing the Site after any changes have been made, you signify your agreement on a prospective basis to the modified Honor Code and any changes contained therein. Be sure to return to this page periodically to ensure familiarity with the most current version of this Honor Code.